Music Box


Monday, April 30, 2007

Henry's Second Tooth Falls OUT!


I am happy to report that I was able to put together my cactus arrangement today. Yay. Kenny was so impressed.


Rhys has been in rare form today. I am so very tired tonight. He’s been screaming at the top of his very strong lungs every chance he gets. It’s taking a toll on everyone’s ears. I think I may be losing my hearing along with my mind. He asked to speak with ‘Jammie’ and ‘Auntie’ today and sadly got voice messages both times. Luckily for them he was more than happy to leave an ear splitting message. His messages to them both began very sweetly with him uttering their names and ends with heart stopping shrieks!

After we picked Henry up from Karate we enjoyed a little snack al fresco.


Then it was torture time getting him to do his homework. I don’t understand why he gets so pissy when I help him study for his spelling test. Is it so bad to have him write out the spelling sentence three times and then give him a practice run, everyday until the day of the test? I thought it was very nice and clever of me to help design study techniques for him now. No one showed me how to do any of this until I got into college.

Anyway, more exciting news! Henry’s second tooth fell out this afternoon as he was beginning to do his homework! It’s turning out to be pretty expensive for the tooth fairy. Just how many teeth do kids loose?

Google