Music Box


Friday, June 29, 2007

windchime


So far its been quite a relaxing Friday. The boys are running in and out of the house from the wadding pool to the tv and back again. The floors are wet with tread marks, but that's ok, since I've got towels on the floor to soak up the water. I've been clearing bits and pieces in the backyard, planting and repotting. And now am trying to enjoy a quiet moment despite the playful screaming coming from the both of them.

Rhys has been making valiant verbal strides in the last few weeks and it's beginning to show in their relationship. They have been a lot more playful with each other, that's not to say there has not been any fighting or hitting, but its definitely improving. Rhys will be starting summer school in 2 weeks and though I am excited for him I'm also a bit aprehensive since this will be his first experience with going to school everyday.

We were able to make it to Armstrongs for potting soil, the above wind chime and the promised ladybugs. On the drive over I overheard Rhys tell Henry to 'give me five' holding out his hand. Once Henry gave him five Rhys praised him with 'good job!' It was so cute!

I love the look of the wind chime that we got today but the sound is not so great. Henry pointed out to me this gorgeous one that sounded so incredible. It was huge and now I think I want it!

Google