Music Box


Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Eddy & Junie

The last couple of days have been so dreary with Coastal Eddy and Gloomy Junie mixing it up again. It's left me feeling extra lethargic. As a result I was very happy when I was able to drag myself out and take Rhys to his Gymboree class.

He did eeh, okay. He was really good for the first and last 20 minutes of class. The 20 minutes in between we were in time out. I saw a great improvement over all the other classes. I'm a little concerned about another boy in his class who has for the past 2 classes continued to blow raspberries at Rhys despite his vocal protests. It's wearing on me, as it seems to really bother Rhys and distracts him further from staying on his shape in line.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Henry once he's out of school. Especially since the Gymboree class will not allow unregistered siblings and even if I could have enrolled Henry he's too old.

Google