Music Box


Friday, July 13, 2007

blooming


This week has been such an eye opener and a relief. Rhys seems to be blooming from his time in school. His appetite has also increased. In addition to the countless eggs and tortillas I've been making him he's also developed a yen for TJ's Honey Nut O's and milk. What's astounding about this is that up until now he hasn't been very fond of milk but that's changed! This afternoon he picked up, and brought over a full gallon of milk in one hand and the box of cereal in the other to me twice. And each time upon reaching me he proclaims "I'm strong Mommy!"

While shopping with Henry today a random man passed by and said 'hi' to me. Henry turned to me and asked me why the man said hi to me, I repsonded that I didn't know why. Whereupon he said 'maybe because you're beautiful'.

These definitely fall under the heading of awww.

Google