Music Box


Sunday, August 19, 2007

Like Totally Eighties



I've been dying to post this. I so HEART etsy! I had to lay off because this is where I found Jamie's bday gift, see above. But since the party was last night it's safe to show now. Isn't it perfect? We topped it off with the card below. Kenny and I have been brushing up on Photoshop and came up with this.



We are fresh from the party which was a lot of fun. It was a good time to travel in the car with the AC blasting. My brother was dressed to party 80s style!
(Rhys, me, mom & Ben)



Here's Ben with the Birthday Girl and my cute little niece Alyssa all 80s glammed up!


Kenny as 'Biff' the preppy guy, with Henry in the foreground.



I got a chance to catch up with Valerie from my old working days at MTV. Doesn't she look fabulous in 80s gear?!

Google