Music Box


Saturday, September 01, 2007

Long Hot Weekend


It is soo humid! Last night was the first night I had to have the fan on ALL night in order to find some sleep. It was positively stifling. They sure weren't kidding about that Global Warming were they?


Caroline surprised us yesterday when she made a quick stop to say 'hi' and a 'belated happy bday' to Rhys. They gave him an awesome Aquadoodle canvas drawing board! It's so cool both boys were having a blast with it for hours yesterday. Thanks So Much Caroline (et famille)!


I dropped my parents off at the airport this morning. They are on their way to Mt. Rushmore! Can't wait to see their pictures and hear all about it. They are due back Thurs. night the same night as the first MANDATORY parents meeting at Henry's school. YIKES. It'll be cutting it close but we'll manage.

Today I am working on Sabrina's wedding programs and seating tags. I can't believe it's September 1st. Happy September!


I'm also working on bookplate designs. Here are two I finished yesterday. They are coming along nicely and am very happy with them so far. They are being commissioned by another client and I will be posting more as I finish them. My older designs are geared more towards kids, so I'm happy to add these more sophisticated selections to my portfolio.


I've got all the doors and windows open so if you sit still enough you can feel sporadic cool ocean breezes waffle through the house.

Google