Music Box


Monday, March 31, 2008

the return (*updated)


Okay. I have not fallen into a ditch and am not living under a rock. The kids were on Spring Break and we took some time off to spend with them. I'm actually also obsessively reading the complete Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. I'm on 10! I know it's not exactly high brow literature, but I love this character and I am lost reading about her crazy antics and find myself giggling hysterically! It's awful, but I get like this every so often where I have the need to binge read. I remember as a child spending entire summers in my room reading the days away.

I'm also doing some last minute projects for Katey's shower this weekend up in St. Helena. We're leaving Thursday morning and am very excited. Feeling a little guilty but am really excited to get away from all the testosterone in this house and looking forward to hanging with some girls!

We've taken tons of pictures which I am slowly working through. I will be posting them soon, and by date so they will appear before this post. I am under the delusion that it would go a lot faster if I had a larger screen. Sigh. Am green with envy at Caroline's new computer screen. Want one! That and the new Photoshop please! Sigh.

*See below for new entries.

Google