Music Box


Friday, April 18, 2008

Fruitty & Nutty


Please keep these away. About a month ago I was out shopping and not having such a great day, when for some reason I found myself standing near the chocolate aisle and for some unknown reason the thought popped into my head that I should look for Cadbury's Fruit & Nut bar. This bar and I go way back to my childhood. Then, it was an occasional treat, and now it is a dangerous indulgence. At about a dollar and a half you can induce yourself into a pleasurable coma and feel all thoughts melt from your brain.

For those of you who just don't know, you've got to try it to understand. I related this to Hilary a couple of weeks ago, and when we were up in Napa for Katey's shower we just happened to be in the candy aisle at the local Safeway when I spotted said bar. Well of course I just had to get one! I shared it with her and made her a believer!

Google