Music Box


Friday, May 02, 2008

Have You Heard?

This morning Kenny convinced me to wake up a couple of hours early to work out in the garage. As soon as he proposed this idea our youngest monkey began to stir in his room. Sure enough soon the sound of his little feet pounding the floors could be heard as he made his way into our room. We layed there for a bit willing our tired bones to get up, and get going. After a little lifting of this and that, I decided it was time to head inside to prep for breakfast and get Friday started. As I began to head out the door Kenny asked me if I had heard about the piece on Mike? Well I hadn't heard until he asked me, that Mike Mulvihill was written up in a pretty cool piece in Variety last Friday! See for yourself. That Mike... he's so modest!

Google