Music Box


Thursday, July 31, 2008

Girls Gone Shopping


Soooo sick. I feel like a walking zombie today. Hot. Cloudy headed. Stuffed nose. In a word: dreadful. Actually it began the day before yesterday, the day of the latest So. Calif. earthquake. At 11:40am I was standing in the dining area of our home thinking a large truck was driving past, not realizing that an earthquake was making the light fixture sway and the dishes rattle and me feel so swoozy.


This miraculously was a far cry from last night. I was more than functional. Met the girls at the Grove for dinner and some shopping. Have been feeling a bit more inspired so brought along my camera hoping for some fun shots. Boy did they deliver.

Shopping was a slow meandering trek all over the Grove, while dinner was at a French restaurant on the Farmers Market side. While the everyone ordered salades I ventured into the unknown with my first taste of coq au vin. It was tres tasty!

After posting my last entry yesterday I sent a short note off to Jackie Huang of shadowbugs.com and he replied with a very nice hello back and included a link to an animated short he made called Birdon. (Thanks Jackie!) It's a very well done piece. Enjoy!

Google