Music Box


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall

It's been about 3.5 weeks since school started and I am finally breathing a sigh of relief. They are settling into the new school schedule. It's been a very rough transition for both Henry and Rhys. Henry is just beginning to grasp the new responsibilities that come with entering into the third grade. Rhys is adjusting to the harder task of going from a couple of hours a day to a full day of school. It felt very much like a roller coaster going from good days to worse days. Worse days entailing calls from the school over inappropriate behavior. Yes. I was that mom! And I did not handle it as gracefully as I would have liked. I over analyzed and over reacted, pondering over solutions well into the night. I'm hoping all this work and anxiety is finally beginning to pay off. Fingers crossed.

Google