Music Box


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Went to Dom's Party & Came Home With?!


Whew! I am still reeling from the past few days. I was very excited to dust off my camera and take it for a spin. We went to Dominic's amazing pirate themed birthday party (I can't believe the little guy is FOUR!) on Saturday and came home with the newest addition to our family. Caramelle. Initially her name was Marmalade... but then we settled on Caramelle Butterscotch. Okay I know it's kind of lame; it's a work in progress.


My sister-in-law Jamie was super encouraging full of helpful advice. She even took me to their local pet store, before we went home, to gather supplies for little Caramelle. Thanks again Jamie.

Caramelle's sister Autumn.

They also have a new kitten and her name is Autumn. Autumn and Caramelle are sisters from the same litter and now we get to arrange playdates! Needless to say all the boys are smitten with our little kitten! Both Henry and Rhys are constantly bickering over who gets to hold her. I am happy to report that she is getting along perfectly with our dog Kitty. She is just the sweetest little thing.

Sunday was my birthday and it felt like a flurry of constant feasts. Hilary and John arrived on our doorstep bright and early and I wish I could adequately describe the expression on Hilary's face when the boys greeted her at the door with Caramelle. She was blown over and fell fast in love. The same cannot be said of Angele when the scene was repeated some time after. The horror! LOL!

We started our adventure Sunday with mass and then it was off to lunch complete with dessert and singing waiters. Afterwards we went home for a few hours to play with Caramelle before heading out again this time to Third Street and the Pier, and ending the evening at Buca with an Italian feast.








Yesterday my little guy Henry turned 8! You can't imagine how incredible that sounds. He's almost a decade! I still remember when we took him home from the hospital. We had to stop off at the CVS on Santa Monica Bl. and bumped into Tracey Ullman who took a look at Henry and remarked on how cute he was.


We were able to throw a little party for him at school. Hilary and John were soo nice to help me out with picking up the pastries and setting the tables for the third grade class. Thanks again guys! The party wrapped up with dinner and presents!


This was in Rhys' folder from school today. It's a very bad resolution because I scanned it from a very small image; it's originally his school ID card. It's also his school picture this year and now I can't wait to get the set of school photos!

Google