Music Box


Wednesday, December 03, 2008

OMG it's December!


I can't believe it's already December. There's so much going on that sometimes I feel like I'm in the middle of a tidal wave, just about to be pulled under.

We got home Saturday afternoon from our annual Thanksgiving trip. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked. I'm moved by light and there was not a lot up North this year. In fact it felt pretty appropriate in anticipation for Twilight, that far from the usual autumnal dappled sunlight of Napa Valley the scene was more reminiscent of Forks, WA.

We managed to sneak away Monday evening to catch Twilight. It left me needing to see it again. Catherine Hardwicke again blew me away, but to really do these books justice we need to change the format to a mini-series!

Google