Music Box


Friday, March 30, 2007

TGIF

Yesterday was tiring, besides our weekly lunch, grocery shopping and buying dad’s newspapers, we also dropped off the Prius for the standard 50k tune up.

Today so far has been a marathon. Kenny dropped Henry off at school, then he and Rhys came home for a bit before we left for our dental appointment. I don’t know how we did it but we got on the freeway at 8:38 and arrived a few minutes late for our 9a. I went first and then Kenny. Through it all Rhys sat on the side cabinet squirming, but on the whole just occupying himself with a quarter I gave him and observing the teeth cleaning. Austin, the hygienist, was nice enough to make a little fuss about him and let him sit in the chair and polish his teeth. He got a kick out of it, and sat pretty still through most of it, unfortunately he got too squirmy to let her finish all his teeth. Afterwards we walked across the street for a quick bite at Clementine.

Dropped Kenny off at work and then Rhys and I went home until we had to go pick Henry up. Immediately after picking Henry up we left to get lunch at McDonalds and 2 Donatellos. We then arrived at our 1p appointment at the PreK interview early. It turned out to be a very good meeting. I initially met with Mrs. T and also was fortunate to meet with Ms. S. They were very understanding and had a lot of helpful information.

So as we stand I need to submit the application on 4/10, until we are able to have Rhys evaluated we will assume he will go into Mrs. T’s class. I will work on the paperwork from LAUSD when it comes in. We will also wait for our June appointment at UCLA speech. I will also call the Regional Center again on Monday, they were out of the office today.

We will also have to work vigorously on potty training and discipline. Hope I remembered everything. Also need to get a TB shot, so set up appointments with Dr. B for the shot as well as a physical. I’m really tired of talking and just want to dig in and get it done.

Tomorrow I’m set to go see Wicked. Hilary is picking me up on her way to see Jen. She’s getting her hair done at 10a so I might just tag along. Curious to see what her hair looks like. She said that her roots are showing gray, this is after she went dark again.

Google