Music Box


Monday, May 21, 2007

Dinner & Dave


A free Monday morning! I can't remember the last time I had a meandering block of a.m. time to freely putter around. I checked email. Got a message from Jamie saying that she's decided to start a blog of her own! It'll be nice to be able to add another essential site to check out.


We all went to cousin Brian's Graduation Dinner last night. It was really great to see everyone gathered. What's really amazing is how many kids are in the family now. And funny to see them getting into things, chief among them Henry and Rhys. They kept wanting to go see the fish pond in the front of the restaurant. At one point I told Rhys to please come back since there was no one to supervise at the moment, and Ethan replies that it's okay for him to go out since he was bigger. He then proceeds to raise his hand up to his head signifying he's big enough for this ride! It was hilarious.


I tidied up a bit and then found a little time to surf the net. I found this piece by someone called Kel in Seattle who was fortunate enough to make coffee for Dave Matthews about a week ago. This song is stuck in my head.

Okay, I'm sure this comes as to no great surprise to my friends, but I will confess that as a favorite pastime I occasionally enjoy dreaming up different scenarios involving me meeting Mr. Matthews, so it was a blast to read about someone who actually had. LUCKY!

Google