Music Box


Saturday, May 19, 2007

Rolling Green Spirit Week


Yesterday was the last day of Spirit Week and Jr. Olympics and all the kids got to wear athletic clothes in their class color. Both Henry and Rhys are dressed accordingly.


Afterwards we left for a meeting with Rhys before heading to the local McD's for a quick breakfast and some playtime. There I was amused with this image


The highlight of my day was when we met up with Grandma and Grandpa at Rolling Greens.


It was spectacular! I wish I took more pictures but I was busy running after Rhys.


I have to admit that I almost turned around and went home when faced with the fact that the place is located on the side of a fairly steep hill that reminds me why I am so happy I do not live in San Francisco. They do not have a parking lot so you have to park on the street. A very narrow and steep street!

Google