Music Box


Saturday, June 16, 2007

Daddy Free Father's Day Weekend

Ocassionally I will look at the ad content on the right side and bottom portion of this blog and I am amazed at what's being advertised. I know google tries to link relevant material to it, but just because we went to Catholic high schools does not necessarily mean we vote conservative.



Today was our first official Daddy-free day, as Kenny left on the red eye to Chicago for cousin Tim's graduation last night with Angele and Hilary. Both boys fell asleep in our bed and we woke at 7a had a little breakfast and then they settled down for Saturday morning cartoons while I puttered around in the garden. Mom and Dad came up later in the morning. We made arrangements to go to Ben and Jamie's for a pre-Father's Day BBQ. They came up just as I was finishing up and so I was able to jump into the shower while they made sure the boys did not kill each other.

We spent a good portion of the day there and the kids had a great play date. Kenny called and we had a chat. He was all raves about Chicago. We got home close to 8p and both of my little guys are OUT!

Google