Music Box


Sunday, June 10, 2007

Brotherly Love

 

Brotherly Love, the Calm Before the Storm.
Posted by Picasa


This picture was taken last week just before Rhys uttered 'Mommy Stop It'. And way before they started fighting over a can of pringles.

It's been another couple of crazy days and I'm so glad it's over. Yesterday was Rhys' long awaited Speech Evaluation. It went well. Afterwards we met up with Maggie. It was so good to see her since it's been ages since I've seen her in person. We talked and walked; she let me babble my head off and we promised to get together again next week.

Today has been non stop as well. The temperature has been heating up and we've all been feeling a little sluggish. Am so pissed that we had to cancel my massage tomorrow afternoon! All for nothing. I was supposed to meet with some people about getting Rhys into a day camp for two weeks over the summer, but the director called expressing some concern over Rhys' tendency to take off. It's all for the best, but now need to figure what else I can get Rhys into. And I don't have my appointment! Kenny made the appointment for me after he got confirmation that we were able to get treatment for a copay of ten dollars through his insurance. Aargh! I was really looking forward to it.

Google