Music Box


Monday, September 10, 2007

OMG! R-H-Y-S


It's been a pretty hectic week, weekend and start of another week. I don't know where this extra work is coming from but I am happily plugging away. So, I'm assuming my normal position in my office and all of a sudden I hear this coming from the living room, "R- H- Y- S... Rhys". I pause in my work. And am lucky to hear him repeat it! I run out and cuddle down next to him on the lounger and he's pointing at a Gamecube game box which has some of the letters of his name. I think he recognized the H and Y and just began to spell out his name from memory. This, just after less than a week at school! I quickly call Kenny to share this happy episode. I am so esctatic!

PS When I went to pick Rhys up from school today I was greeted by the teacher with a comment on how different he is away from me. As in 'he was SOO good today!' ?!@@$%#@!!huh? The teacher's other comment concerned how S-M-A-R-T he is, and I kid you not she S-P-E-L-L-E-D it out for me :)

Google