Music Box


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Silver Linings

Image taken from postsecret.com
I love looking for silver linings, but even more I love to hear about others who do as well. This morning I heard a story about a couple who got engaged last night. He was still on bended knee when a mugger jumped out of the bushes and got away with the ring as well as the cash for their celebratory dinner and night on the town. This couple spent the first day of their engagement in a police station filing a robbery report. And would you believe the man's response was 'It could have been worse, at least she said YES!'

Last Friday night Kenny and I had our first date night in a long while. Guess what we saw? Superbad. I have never heard so many p jokes in one movie! But the highlight of our night for me, besides dinner :), was getting my hands on a book called 'Post Secret'. I had heard about it, but had not seen it, so imagine how excited I was when I spotted it. The post secret website is just as interesting.

I am so enamoured of this book and the whole concept behind it that I brought it to Andrew's Bday Party. Passed it around to my cousins who were just as fascinated by it. Afterwards we sat around the birthday cake discussing the fall tv schedule and debating which one of Rory's boyfriends was the best guy ever. Victoria, Jacqueline and I agree that Jess by far was the most intriguing, and that this picture of Milo Ventimiglia found on wikipedia is something to drool over.

Google