Music Box


Thursday, September 20, 2007

Finally! A Reason to Recycle Gum



The skies over LA have been just beautiful today. There are clouds everywhere forming the most gorgeous patterns, and when the sunlight hits at a certain angle everything lights up. It is simply magnificent!

I guess living in LA makes you really appreciate the gift of an exquisite panoramic sky all that more. I wish I lived in a world, or at least in a city where I can take the beauty of today for granted.


It's a rare day when you can actually see the Hollywood sign.


Today Rhys personally showed me how to use recycled gum. All together now "GROSS!"


Last night the boys and I were playing with this contraption called the Super Fort by Cranium. It's like a big Lego toy where you put pieces together to build a structure, and in this instance they gave enough pieces to build a fort. They were really enjoying themselves until one of them shot their eye out! I joke. But they might as well have. They began to fight over the materials and both got extremely frustrated with the other. Rhys began to pound on Henry and Henry getting really upset took a foam stick from the kit and smacked Rhys on the left side of his head! Boy what a mess!


Henry woke this morning a little pissed but with a mission. He would not stop until he made his fort. I was really impressed. Afterwards I asked Kenny if he had shown Henry how to build it. Kenny answered 'no that it was all Henry'! Our little engineer!

Google