Music Box


Saturday, February 16, 2008

Belated Birthday Get Together


This afternoon Caroline and I took Yun out for a very belated birthday lunch. We went down to Koreatown and had a delicious meal of BBQ, and afterwards walked down a few doors to take in some coffee and desert. It was a lovely afternoon gabbing away with some of my oldest friends.

The boys are spending the night at Auntie and Uncle John's tonight. I'm driving down tomorrow to meet Hilary to check out the Scrap Expo and then take the boys home in time for our "real" Chinese New Year Dinner. Kenny is squireled away proofreading the book before he submits it to the publishers and will hopefully be done SOON. I want to take the boys to the movies on Monday.


Here's a picture Kenny took of me this afternoon. I quite like it.

Google