Music Box


Monday, February 18, 2008

Presidents Day

Our Valentine's Card last night from Dominic and Alyssa. So cute!

We're all off today, and it feels like Sunday 1.5. The outing to the movies has been nixed. I feel dreadful. Have a huge headache. Congested and Coughing. I don't think it's the flu (knock wood), just the latest virus making the rounds.

Yesterday's trip to the Scrap Expo was a complete let down, though I did spend a nice few hours with Hilary. I had the hardest time dragging myself out of bed and so arrived a tad late to Hilary and John's. The boys were up and bushy tailed. Hilary told me the sweetest story from the day before, she and John took the boys to the park to fly kites. When Rhys' kite finally took off he was really excited and immediately went up to stand beside Henry taking his hand. Awww. Hilary was sad she didn't have her camera on her to capture this Kodak moment.




Last night's dinner was another great time spent with the extended family. The kids especially had a wonderful time running around the room. We found out that our little Victoria will be featured in 'Seventeen' magazine's upcoming ECO issue for her work with the Tree Musketeers! YAY! I will let you know when it's on the news stands.

Google