Music Box


Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Big Day


Yesterday Nellie and I were back over at Caroline's to help everyone get ready for the Big Day, Monique's wedding. Well, what I mean is Nellie went over to help get everyone ready, while I again tagged along and took random pictures. After everyone was dressed and on their way Nellie and I celebrated by grabbing a leisurely lunch at Truxtons. Between the air conditioning and the food we were in absolute heaven!

I apologize for not posting much last week but my energy was zapped! Other than having a wonderful Mother's Day weekend last week my mind is a complete blur. I do know that I was in absolute insurance hell by the end of the week. We are directly affected by the inability of Blue Shield and UCLA to come to terms for a new contract. Oh, and I found this out on the news! As of today I am muddling through the very real posibility of having to change pediatricians and I am not happy. We are very content with our current doctor! Sigh.

Google