Music Box


Friday, May 09, 2008

Introducing Jodeface

See David Horvitz I can take a picture of the sky too! so there. (A very rare beautiful clear blue sunny L.A. sky taken March 2008)


Guess who I found out there in the world wide web? Jody! And you can find her too at jodeface.com I can't even begin to tell you how awesome it is to find so many friends and family out there with their own blog.

Personally I've always had a romantic view of penpals growing up. Oh, to read about the day to day lives of people living miles away. What is their day like? What did they eat for dinner? What did they do over the weekend? What inspires them? What makes them happy? What are their goals? I am so happy to be able to visit with these friends on a regular basis despite the miles that separate us. They are featured on my Essential Viewing Sites section. This ever growing list includes (in alphabetical order):

Now only if ALL my friends and family would start one! Yes, I am referring to you Caroline. You would do us the best favor of all by making us giggle til our tummies ache with your crazy antics!

Google