Music Box


Tuesday, June 03, 2008

discovering MUISCOVERY


I'm astounded that it's June. Just bowled over that the kids will be out for the summer in a matter of weeks! We've just been going through the motions for the past week or so just waiting for the happy day: The Last Day of School.

This past Sunday, my brother and Jamie came down to my parents house to present a little demo on a new interest of theirs. They are distributing a line of cookware made by a company called Saladmaster. This company manufactures a top of the line cookware made from stainless surgical steel of a grade that is not available in retail stores. It was an amazing presentation (they cooked an entire 5 course meal in less than an hour!) and quite yummy too! I'm still thinking about it. If anyone is interested in finding out more about this line of incredible cookware please contact me and I will forward the info along... if enough people are interested I might even host a dinner. Please let me know!

Today I discovered musicovery. This site is just amazing. Its the perfect accompaniment for long hours at work on the computer. Go see for yourself at musicovery.com. I hope you have a large block of time to play around with it!

Google