Music Box


Sunday, June 08, 2008

only weeks to go


Lately we've been coasting along still patiently waiting for summer to officially begin and the last day of school. I just finished reading Sheye's latest entry and I found it very thought provoking. I've often heard these premonition like examples of what she's described as whispers from God.


Last Friday was jam packed. Rhys and I went to a birthday party in the park for a school friend. It was a beautiful sunny day and I was lucky to have such animated subjects.


Immediately following the party we went to fetch Henry from school and met my dad at home before heading off to lunch. Unfortunately I had a 3:30 appointment in Santa Monica so shopping was nixed, though dad got me a bag of oranges (we've been happily going through an abundance of fruit) before going home. We're so fortunate to have our parents so close by and so willing to do babysitting duty. I left the boys with dad for a couple of hours and came home to find a bit of a mess created by Rhys. In his tired and incapacitated state due mostly from the couple of hours playing in the warm sun at the park and the birthday cake (which he ate afterwards and just prior to me leaving for my appointment) he had not behaved properly for grandad.

Now Introducing....

As many of you know beginning July 1 in the state of California we will be required to have a handsfree device if using a mobile phone while driving. With this thought in mind I want to draw attention to my little brother's newest venture. He and his good friend Wayne have partnered up on their very own website called mobilesolutions. They specialize in.. yes, mobile solutions. If you have not already invested in your handsfree device now is the time to start, and what better place to purchase it than online in the convenience of your home or office without the hassle of burning up any more precious fossil fuels?!

Google