Music Box


Friday, June 27, 2008

Love, the Cake Pirate


Happy Birthday Dad!

Last night we all gathered at my parents house for a BBQ in honor of my dad's birthday. The boys and I were the first to arrive and to pass the time we peaked into the garden to see all the lovely vegetables and fruit growing there. I was lucky enough to leave with a huge zucchini and handfuls of cherry tomatoes as well as more than a couple of very sweet peaches.

By the time Ben, Jamie, Dominic and Alyssa arrived the boys were already into their hot dogs and veggies. Kenny arrived just as the table was finished being set. The BBQ was delicious. It was another incredible meal prepared by my mom.


Stuffed we all sat around chatting about our summer thus far. Before long mom came out with the cake signaling desert. It was then that Rhys moved into position, situating himself right next to dad, and just as we were finishing 'happy birthday to you' he swooped in and blew out all the candles!


Google